Documentation is the very vital step before the visa process. The one residing in the UK and looking to apply for Denmark Tourist Visa needs to be prepared with certain supporting documents. The entire visa working duration and its approval depend on the accuracy you provide

As a traveller, you must need a visa to meet the Denmark visa requirement. In addition to the specific documents required as per the status of the applicant, there are certain documents of a general nature that are required for each application:

Check the mandatory required documents list for the Denmark visa application.

  • Danish visa application form: Submit the clean and complete visa application form with the correct details. Enter the correct information if you do not want to be rejected again.
  • Passport-Sized Photographs: Bring 2 passport-size identical photographs to the Denmark visa UK appointment centre. Make sure photos should not older than 3 months.
  • Valid & Original Passport: A valid passport with 2 blank pages and 3 months of validity beyond the travelling date is required before applying for a Denmark Schengen visa.
  • Travel health insurance: A valid travel health insurance that covers the entire Schengen area and medical expenses of at least €30,000 is required.
  • Round-trip Travel itineraries: A document that shows you have a booked flight to enter and leave Denmark. Confirmed travel itineraries are required for a visit. Itineraries will include your flight bookings and accommodation proof.
  • Proof of sufficient finance: To apply for a Denmark Schengen visa, you also need a bank statement that proves sufficient funds to show that the applicant can afford to travel and stay in Denmark.
  • A cover letter: A personal cover letter is required specifying the purpose of the visit and duration of stay in the country.
  • Proof of purpose of visit
  • Visit to family or friends: VU2 Invitation from host: (Invitation ID must be submitted on the application form). The invitation MUST state the exact dates of the visit, not a general time frame. Your host must submit a copy of his/her passport data page and residence permit (if applicable).
  • Tourism: Accommodation reservation. Must show your name (as it appears in your passport), must cover each day of your stay in the Schengen area. If the bookings are in the name of a travel companion, a signed, dated letter of support must be submitted along with a copy of this person’s passport data page.
  • . Business/Conferences: Original signed invitation from firm or authority to attend meetings, training or conferences. The letter must explain the nature and duration of stay. Special for Conferences and Fairs: (Paid) proof of registration for events connected with trade, industry or work
  • Evidence of occupation OR student status
  • · Employed: Original letter from your employer confirming your start date and continued employment or original recent pay slips.
  •  · Self-employed: Original letter from a solicitor, accountant or Companies House confirming self-employment status
  • · Student (including children under 18): Original letter of enrolment from educational institution indicating start and end date of your studies. Must be dated, signed and cannot be more than 1 month old. Must be on letterhead.
  • In case of minors (< 18 years) travelling:
  •  · Written consent of both parents or guardians as well as original passport or ID cards (with signature) of both parents. Residence permits of both parents (if applicable)
  • · Original birth certificate for the minor indicating both parents’ names
  • · If the minor is traveling with only one parent, written consent of the other parent or guardian, except in cases of a parent having sole custody or guardianship of the minor. Documentation of custody must also be provided.
  • · If the minor travels alone (without parents), written consent (including contact details) from both parents or guardians having custody of the minor. Original passport or ID cards (with signature) of both parents. Residence permits of both parents (if applicable)
  • Family member of EU/EEA citizen:
  • · The EU/EEA citizen’s original passport
  • · Original marriage certificate or birth certificate
  •  · Original UK residence card based on EU/EEA family member (if not clear bring Home Office Letter)
  • · Proof of reserved tickets travelling with the EU/EEA citizen